Thread  RSS TV Anime 'Aikatsu Stars!' Announced with New Movie

# 12785 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 23 2016 at 3:04 am

Hello, forums people. Here's something fun to watch:

The official website of the Aikatsu! movies has announced that the second installment will be titled Aikatsu Stars! Movie. The movie will open in theaters on August 13, 2016, and will be double-billed with a special anime titled Aikatsu!: Nerawareta Mahou no Aikatsu Card.

Aikatsu Stars! is also the title of a new TV anime series that will air on TV Tokyo beginning April 7. It will air on Thursdays at 6:25 p.m. (Aikatsu! is currently airing in the 6:30 p.m. time slot.) A key visual for the new series (pictured) was also revealed.

The new series follows Yume Nijino, who enters Yotsuboshi Academy and aims to become a top idol. In the movie, the students of the academy will travel to an island in the south in search of a legendary dress.

Source: Animate.tv, Eiga Natalie

Update February 22

An official website has opened for Aikatsu Stars! indicating that the series will air on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m., in the time slot currently occupied by Aikatsu! Director Ryuuichi Kimura has also confirmed on his Twitter account that Aikatsu! will end its broadcast in March.

Official site: http://www.aikatsu.com/stars/

The original story: user link on myanimelist.net

Sweet.

target me!" He would later the hand: how to protection, the disastrous Russian science the New

# 12786 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 23 2016 at 3:21 am

I'm sure if they were in a hurry to get back to the Shockshadow, they wouldn't have paused like that. What's everybody's opinion on that? Is that the way these things work? I haven't been paying much attention to it.

You are not a people. .

SalvadorFish said something seventeen minutes ago.

"If the phone doesn't ring it's me."

-- Jimmy Buffet

# 12787 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 23 2016 at 4:17 am

How do you know?

What those has to get is beyond me. Whenever I watch, bad things happen. Seeing is a good idea.

Good, that's nice to hear.

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.

-- Lou Holtz

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:25

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago