Thread  RSS Quiet Lately

# 13783 8 years ago on Sat, Jul 16 2016 at 12:18 am

I think Nitro had better start making a fresh batch of choccy fish and send out the search parties, people!

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13784 8 years ago on Tue, Jul 19 2016 at 4:54 am

Ah, well. It's kind of a bummer that this place had to sort of fizzle out but, hey, it's summertime and people have things to do... including myself.

If anyone hasn't glanced at the main site in a while, I've been going nuts making music so far this summer. Lots and lots of new music tracks have been posted and, hopefully, I have a few more to crank out before fall arrives.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13785 8 years ago on Mon, Jul 25 2016 at 4:19 am

Pssh, yeah, I haven't logged in for months. Sorry about that, it just kind of slipped my mind after a while.

Anyway, just checking in here.

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

# 13786 8 years ago on Sun, Jul 31 2016 at 5:10 pm

Do I get a choccy fish for showing up again?

I think we're probably good and done with the RP but I've been having fun reading the PDF version of Chrome Symphony. yay

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13789 8 years ago on Mon, Aug 1 2016 at 9:47 pm

On Sunday, July 31st, 2016 at 10:10 pm, Miroku said:

Do I get a choccy fish for showing up again?

I think we're probably good and done with the RP but I've been having fun reading the PDF version of Chrome Symphony. yay

You have to be missing for at least three months before the choccy fish reward based search parties are put to task. raspberry

As for Chrome Symphony, that's going to be fun to read again some time soon as I've already forgotten some of the story.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:24

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago