Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode II

# 13273 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 12 2016 at 4:00 pm

Oh no no no no no I am NOT listening to that song. Every time I do...

Anyway, regarding the General, Shell would not advocate outright killing him, especially since all he's done (of which we know) is taunt us. Shell would likely turn against the group if they killed him.

The sphere... hammm. Probably not a cannon and probably not something we'd be able to destroy. If Duncan wanted to dunk it on... say, the mecha, that might be cool. I'd be less in favor of squishing General Buttface with it.

Capturing him would be great. It would help clear everyone's names so they could return to Earth without being pursued by any "legitimate" authorities, wouldn't it? Renk would be strongly in favor of that course of action, most likely.

Duncan drinks your donuts. He drinks them up!

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13274 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 12 2016 at 4:18 pm

On Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 at 9:00 pm, Miroku said:

The sphere... hammm.

I thought the sphere was made of steel, not ham. That makes it more interesting if it's made of ham. That's a lot of meat, Miroku. You gonna eat all that? I'll have a few bites but I don't want to spoil my appetite before dinner.

Anybacon, capturing the General does seem like the more sensible thing to do. Lettuce do that.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13276 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 12 2016 at 9:50 pm

It's short, but it's a post. I'm leaving any further details up to someone else, if only because I still don't know what to make that round thing. I'm only good at following up stuff I introduce myself.

Duncan's also essentially free to dunk it on a giant robot if he wants to.

# 13282 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 6:40 am

The mecha got dunked on! catty

...and I went ahead and did the chapter break if that's okay. I know the chapters have been running about 45-50 posts on average. Plus, it just seemed like a good place to do it.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 at 6:41 am)

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13283 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 7:46 am

It's a good place to end the chapter.

As far as plot material, we have a lot with which to work. My guess is that we'll return to the colony and a have a good long talk with Camay Thameh about everything. Dr. Heimborem's going to need to be detained.

So, before starting the next chapter, I'd consider the following:

1) Jess will have to get in contact with Randall and the board of directors at Crest corporation. She's going to need to affirm that she is indeed still alive and deliver the bad news about Mr. Price being confirmed dead.

2) Duncan and Shell, having turned over the data to Dr. Thameh, will probably have to help try to decipher it. I would imagine some serious revelations would come from that.

3) General Benton Mulhauser went completely nuts there at the end of Chapter 4. Why did he believe he was about to become a god? What was that sphere? Why did it interfere with the larger network?

4) What has become of the asteroid and what is the final analysis of what happened to the weapons factory? Jess did some clever on-the-fly calculations using the sphere's security logs, of which Duncan also has a copy if they want to analyze it further.

5) I would assume that the Herei Mob Army has been weakened significantly. The group might be welcomed back to Earth as heroes if Renk is able to convince the military of the things about which Benton Mulhauser bragged. The General's disappearance alone might be a good thing in that regard.

Now that our group is no longer in a dangerous operation, we'll have time to do lots of other things.

Please share your ideas.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 at 7:46 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:33

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 months ago
Lexica5 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago
Miroku5 months ago