Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode III

# 13434 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 10:09 pm

I just hope we're not holding out until people lose interest.

There are a lot of good ideas in here and I think it would be fun to start using them.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13436 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 11:27 pm

You guys can go ahead and start without me, anyway. It'd be a while before any antagonist-types show up to crash the party in the first place, so you don't need to wait for me to make up my mind there.

# 13474 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 26 2016 at 12:23 pm

I think we're at a point where it's time to see if anyone wants to play Renk or any other additional characters. In the timeline of the story, it should still be morning or noon so there's time in the day for everyone to do solo or side quest types of things before the meeting at the Velvet Room.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13475 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 26 2016 at 2:29 pm

I don't really have a lot of ideas for stuff to do until the meeting at the Velvet Room so I'm just kind of waiting until we get to that point.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13484 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 27 2016 at 7:10 pm

That's kind of a neat idea, referencing 20th Century ham radio tech in a cyberpunk setting.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago