Thread  RSS Robotics;Notes

# 13412 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 21 2016 at 10:27 pm

I'm not sure if the semicolon in the title indicates a possible Dr. Pepper time travel adventure, but this series is pretty great so far.

It's about some high school kids who want to build a giant robot and have to try to get funding for their club to do so. The two main characters obtained some weird time slowing / fast forwarding abilities.

This show has a good animation style and decent music. The plot so far is very interesting and seems like it's going somewhere amazing.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13413 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 5:14 am

Huh.

Whenever I saw, bad things happen. Do everything. They usually corrects. Was everything.

Heheheh

Nitrocosm, good point.

In God we trust all others bring data.

-- Dr. Edwards Demi

# 13420 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 4:50 pm

It's not directly related to S;G, I don't think. It IS, however, the third in a trilogy of visual novels which started with Chaos;Head, that all share some themes or universe. They aren't direct sequels, however, and characters from one game don't appear in the next. Robotics;Notes might have a bit more connection to Steins;Gate than either of them do to Chaos;Head. I'm not sure.

Chaos;Head also had an anime, but the general opinion is that it was completely awful.

# 13423 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 5:51 pm

I watched Chaos;Head but it was mostly forgettable. I can't even remember what the plot was.

Now Dr;Pepper, a.k.a. Steins;Gate, is still my favorite anime.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13462 8 years ago on Sun, Apr 24 2016 at 4:24 pm

From what I've heard, this anime is all about what our group WISHES we could be.

Giant robots, man. Impractical but everyone I've talked to wishes we could make such a thing.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago