Thread  RSS Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra

# 14406 18 years ago on Wed, Sep 13 2006 at 6:20 pm

I have yet to finish Episode III and have been trying to avoid any spoilers.

Yes, highly recommended. KOS-MOS is great.

# 14407 18 years ago on Thu, Sep 14 2006 at 9:31 am

I thought Episode III was going to be on the PS3? They released it on the PS2 instead.

Sadly, I only have a PS1 and an X-box.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 14408 18 years ago on Fri, Sep 15 2006 at 12:42 am

I thought Episode III was going to be on the PS3? They released it on the PS2 instead.

They probably felt it wasn't a worthwhile investment to migrate to the newer console since they were ending the series anyway.

That and we'd have to wait longer for the PS3 release (if there is one). The PS3 is supposed to be released by the end of the year.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14409 18 years ago on Fri, Sep 15 2006 at 3:53 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I hadn't known the PS3 was out yet - because it isn't. Personally I can't spend the money on one so it's nice that XS3 is on the PS2. It would be nice to play it.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 14410 18 years ago on Sat, Sep 16 2006 at 7:03 am

Yep... if the release was on the PS3 that would have been a deal breaker for me. I was worried it might have been on the PS3 instead of the PS2.

If the PS3 is anywhere near the Xbox in terms of price... I'd have to sit that one out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago