Thread  RSS RP 2008 Thread 1

# 15194 16 years ago on Sat, Jul 19 2008 at 9:47 pm

Marise smiled. It was nice to see Matticon happy with what she had made, she thought, and nicer still that he hadn't thought of her little joke as anything harsh.

"Hey, I'll need to leave earlier today to get to school on time."

"Is there anything I can do to help you with that?" Marise knew very little about school, aside from the fact that it's a place where people learn things and that it's bad to be late to school. In addition she knew she didn't have to go to school, but she could if she wanted, apparently. "I don't really know any other ways of helping you aside from what I already do here, but... I can always try, right?" She felt tired, very tired, and all she wanted to do was sleep right now, but helping Matticon was higher priority than herself. And after she had to go out with Dianna, which she was actually looking forward to.

"I could pack something to eat for you, if you would want anything later, or I could get you a spare change of clothes if you needed them, or I could..." Marise stopped. She knew nothing about what one would bring to school, so she shouldn't try to act like she did.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15195 16 years ago on Sun, Jul 20 2008 at 6:19 am

Having heard the news of his parents being in town soon, he got a little excited. Renald got up and washed his hands and face, feeling a sudden wave of drowsiness sweep over him. He laid down beside Marise as he shortly fell asleep. He sleeps till the next morning. He had not even moved in his sleep. Renald opens his eyes as the sun shone on his face through the slightly opened horizontal blinds over the window. He sits up on the bed and props his elbows on his legs and holds his head on his hands. Still phasing in and out of sleep, he just thinks and tries to plan what should be done on this new day. The novelty of being able to live in a new place still hadn't worn out just yet. He smiled.

He overheard Marise mumbling some words and thought, "I wonder if she's dreaming??"

He still didn't fully understand cyborgs.

# 15196 16 years ago on Sun, Jul 20 2008 at 10:35 am

[OOC: Guys, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I'm hitting a busy time right now and can't keep up at the moment. Somebody please take over for my character.]

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15197 16 years ago on Sun, Jul 20 2008 at 9:47 pm

Marise looked over the email "Hey Renald! We'll be in town soon and we would really want to meet you somewhere. We're so excited to see where you'll be staying! From your parents." Marise said and looked over to Renald. She yawned and went to lyed down on Renald's bed and moved away her bangs from her face and started falling into sleep mode.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:18

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago