Thread  RSS RP 2008 Chapter I

# 15320 16 years ago on Wed, Aug 13 2008 at 3:39 pm

[OOC: Sorry about being late to the party, folks.]

Arkham ran as fast as his antiquated cyborg legs could carry him. He had just left the cargo area when a huge, loud explosion rocked the area just behind him.

Running back to the door he had just closed, he opened it to see a wall of smoke and fire.

Quickly slamming it shut, he ran to the lift and took it to the main level. Once the lift doors opened, he was greeted by a large group of security personnel.

"What's going on?" demanded Arkham. "I was just helping unload some food supplies down their earlier," he said, out of breath. His lungs were still human, so the exposure to the smoke made it harder for him to catch his breath.

"Sir, you need to come with us," said one of the men. "There is a situation and we're on high alert."

Arkhum snickered. "Oh, I see," he grumbled. "You think I had something to do with it."

Calming down, Arkham showed the man his security clearance badge. "See? I'm supposed to be here. I'm a part time worker in the cargo area..."

Arkham cleared his throat.

"...and in my younger days, I was one of you."

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15321 16 years ago on Thu, Aug 14 2008 at 7:53 am

Atlas looked over Arkham's security badge. "Oh!" he shouted.

Atlas pulled out a scanner and scanned the badge. The display showed Arkham's profile.

"Our apologies, sir," replied Atlas. "but we had to be sure."

Atlas chuckled. "It looks like you used to be one of the higher ups!"

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15322 16 years ago on Fri, Aug 15 2008 at 12:07 am

Arkham nodded. "Well, not one of the big shots, just a part of the chain of command for the network security division."

He moved out of the way. "Just a heads up," he said. "The cargo area is on fire. Take the proper precautions."

[OOC: Sorry for the short post but I can't do much right now to move things along.]

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15323 16 years ago on Fri, Aug 15 2008 at 4:21 pm

Shell saw Kara, one of her old friends, exit one of the apartment buildings across the way. Shell ran over to her.

"Kara!" shouted Shell. "Do you know what's going on?"

Kara shook her head. "Not entirely. Atlas just left for an emergency meeting."

Shell gasped. "So, that explosion earlier...."

Kara nodded. "Yeah. Not sure it's what they said it is."

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15324 16 years ago on Sat, Aug 16 2008 at 8:35 am

Atlas and his team entered the lower corridor which led to the cargo section of the colony. There was already smoke rapidly filling the air.

"What's wrong with the sprinkler system?" shouted Atlas, fighting the rapidly thickening haze. He put on a respirator mask, along with the rest of his team.

"Don't walk into the thick smoke, rookie!" shouted one of his team mates. "You're not wearing fire resistant armor!"

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:38

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago