Thread  RSS 2214 Visual Novel - Voiced!

# 16313 1 year ago on Sat, Feb 18 2023 at 12:24 pm

On Friday, February 17th, 2023 at 6:05 am, Nitrocosm said:

I'll certainly take you up on that, buddy! I hope to do more voiced episodes in the future.

Good to know. I think Virulyde has kind of a Vash the Stampede vibe going on so that's what I came up with for the voice.

About the audio, I noticed in a few places the way I pronounced certain words was changed. Did you use some kind of special tool for that or was it just clever editing? Also, about the EQ, next time I'll adjust it on my end so you don't have to wink

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16314 1 year ago on Mon, Feb 20 2023 at 11:42 am

On Saturday, February 18th, 2023 at 5:24 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

I think Virulyde has kind of a Vash the Stampede vibe going on

Yeah, that's more or less what I envisioned. Vash the Stampede plus a bit of Alucard from Hellsing and a bit of Inuyasha.

I noticed in a few places the way I pronounced certain words was changed. Did you use some kind of special tool for that or was it just clever editing?

It was a combination of editing and some A.I. tools. Hopefully it was relatively seamless.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16315 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:08 pm

Cool! you like how all the characters were voiced. Looking down the exit's hallway, he could see an elevator. . She was hiding behind a control panel with a look of intense concentration on her face. Atlas switched to non-lethal gel rounds and started firing at the soldiers. He was more interested in getting the battle mecha out of the way so that he could chase down General Mulhauser and force more information out of him.

/

I'll certainly take you up on that, buddy! you hope to do more voiced episodes in the future. The body armor and jacket that Elise had given him had absorbed the brunt of the impact. The smoke had started to make it impossible for Jess and Renk, who had cleared a path to the exit. The control panel next to Atlas began to flash messages. Atlas felt his chest. .

"If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

-- Catherine Aird

# 16316 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:08 pm

It's been a while since I've seen a good post about it.

You are want. Mulhauser sounds like a good thing. Prequel rules.

Woot! bouncy

Wakka, you're from Baker City, right?

"You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can not fool all of the people a

-- Abraham Lincoln

# 16317 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:11 pm

I always looked at that as a big moment and I think it was a big moment in the course of the show because there's like this kind of switch, where Lily says, "I don't want to be with you anymore." And then he goes into this kind of crazy mode.

What went through your mind when you got the final script?

It was just fun to see how these two characters finally came together and put their cards on the table. It's also fun to have an episode with no guest actors or anything like that, it was just about Josh and Lily. So it was nice for them to actually

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.

-- James Thurber

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:16

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago