Thread  RSS 2214 Shadow Epiphanies

# 13632 8 years ago on Sun, May 8 2016 at 1:18 am

If I might give my two cents on things, it looks like an obvious case of spreading oneself too thin here. If you're doing, what, three web comics plus artwork for the role play story plus music plus whatever you do for a living, no friggin wonder updates are sparse.

Not to say I suggest giving anything up, just it's pretty obvious why you don't keep an update schedule.

Interesting.

# 13768 8 years ago on Sun, Jun 12 2016 at 5:04 pm

It is mildly frustrating to start reading the comics and then not have any idea when the next update will come. Still, it's not like other web comics these days aren't doing exactly the same thing, especially Megatokyo.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13787 8 years ago on Sun, Jul 31 2016 at 5:12 pm

On Sunday, June 12th, 2016 at 10:04 pm, Helena said:

It is mildly frustrating to start reading the comics and then not have any idea when the next update will come.

Sure it's frustrating but I've noticed a lot of new music so that's probably what Nitro's been focusing on lately.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13824 8 years ago on Fri, Oct 21 2016 at 7:28 pm

I saw an update that the next page of "O.T.E." is underway (according to the front page).

I have wondered where that story would go.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13826 8 years ago on Fri, Oct 21 2016 at 9:39 pm

Yes, indeed; I am working on page 7 of OTE and, if time allows this weekend, I will also work on the next page of 2214 (I'm just going to refer to 2214: Shadow Epiphanies as simply "2214" since it's essentially the continuation of the first series).

I can't promise a regular update schedule but one step at a time.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Friday, October 21st, 2016 at 9:40 pm)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:14

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago