Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Extra Run 1

# 13731 8 years ago on Sat, May 28 2016 at 11:08 am

Jax switched on the dummy footage for all of the security cameras and initiated a system-wide jam of the motion sensors.

"Elise," said Jax, "Shell and I have to get out of here. We're getting discovered by guards and we've had to take out two of them so far."

"It's fine," replied Elise. "We should be out in about five minutes, so go ahead and do the system-wide plan."

"I already did," replied Jax. "We'll meet you two outside the main gate, behind the concrete wall."

Jax disconnected from the makeshift wireless network that Shell had created.

"Go ahead and unplug," said Jax.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13732 8 years ago on Sat, May 28 2016 at 12:59 pm

Elise ran back over to Atlas and handed him a first aid kit.

"Wrap it up before you bleed out," she said, pointing to the bullet wound in his arm.

Elise then handed Atlas a small syringe.

"We're going to have to run like hell to get out of here," she whispered. "Use this stim kit, you're going to need it."

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13733 8 years ago on Sat, May 28 2016 at 4:35 pm

"No, I'll be fine," replied Atlas. "Besides, if I use the stim, I'm going to test positive if Crest demands a drug screening."

He laughed. "Although, I suppose I could justify using a stim if we have any dire security incidents at headquarters."

Elise and Atlas ran through the corridor. The security cameras and motion sensors were all jammed but they had a limited time before the staff became aware that the security system had been compromised.

Atlas fired another tranquilizer round at a guard, who quickly went down.

The two of them finally emerged from the main gate, having narrowly avoided being noticed by the other guards.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13734 8 years ago on Sat, May 28 2016 at 5:39 pm

Shell saw Atlas and Elise emerge and motioned for them to join them behind one of the concrete walls.

The group quickly ran back through the woods to the old warehouse a quarter mile away.

Shell looked at Elise's briefcase. "So, did you get them," she asked.

Elise nodded. "Mission accomplished. Now that I've secured these, I have to deliver them to the client."

They ran up the stairs inside the old warehouse, reached the roof, entered the car, and took off.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13735 8 years ago on Sat, May 28 2016 at 6:12 pm

"Nice," said Atlas. "If I can just cover up this wound so Jess won't notice, then everything's golden."

Elise looked at Atlas's arm as she drove. "Eh, a little cosmetic work will cover that up. First, we're going to need to get the bullet out. We'll make a stop at Dr. Uzuki's after I deliver the goods to the client."

Atlas nodded. "I've had way worse. This is nothing, now that I've stopped the bleeding."

Elise checked the rear view monitor to make sure they weren't being followed.

"That's why I never go on runs without being prepared," replied Elise. "This is how it's done."

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:16

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago