Thread  RSS Bug Reports

# 7324 8 years ago on Mon, Dec 28 2015 at 6:51 am

Sorry to double post but I like to use this to keep track of bug fixes as I go. So far I fixed a lot of minor issues and implemented some major new features.

Right now I'm looking at fixing some issues with dates and times where the data may not yet exist. The bug manifests itself as dates appearing to be in the year 1969. I will fix this soon.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 7341 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 1 2016 at 7:38 pm

I'm digging around a lot tonight (busy day but hell I'm free this evening) and there aren't many bugs that I can find, just FYI. I'll keep a'lookin'.

EDIT: The "auto-bleep" function is a little over-zealous. It's getting lots of false positives and blanking out parts of innocuous words.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Friday, January 1st, 2016 at 7:45 pm)

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 7345 8 years ago on Sat, Jan 2 2016 at 11:37 am

On Saturday, January 2nd, 2016 at 12:38 am, Jovian said:

EDIT: The "auto-bleep" function is a little over-zealous. It's getting lots of false positives and blanking out parts of innocuous words.

Oh, yes, it is! I'm going to modify that a bit today.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 7363 8 years ago on Sat, Jan 2 2016 at 5:29 pm

Those false positives are kind of funny. Maybe you should leave it like that laughing

Interesting.

# 8255 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 3 2016 at 12:47 pm

I'm finding some problems around the site.

There look to be duplicates of threads in the list and the emoji don't display right sometimes when I preview a post with them.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:31

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin6 months ago