Thread  RSS I live. I return.

# 8537 8 years ago on Mon, Jan 4 2016 at 9:05 pm

Nice to meet you. I lurked for a really long time during the old days but I may have come along after you were already gone back then.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 8605 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 3:56 pm

Hey there, Nitro, Wolfwood, Miroku, and new faces.

I won't go into a long, boring story about where I've been, just let it suffice to say I haven't really been the forums / social media type in a long time. Working on a PhD will do that to you.

How I came back is the same as Wolfwood. Got a friendly e-mail from a friend I hadn't heard from in ages and decided to check things out. My life is hectic these days but even if I don't post like crazy (like you all have been, from the looks of it) just know that I am here, if not all of the time, enough to stay current.

So in short I'll keep tabs on the RSS. Toodles.

# 8606 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 4:02 pm

Welcome back, Kyler!

As everyone around here knows is customary, here is your obligatory choccy fish: choccy fish

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 8611 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 5:21 pm

Kyler, glad to meet you.

People are just pouring back in.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 8617 8 years ago on Thu, Jan 7 2016 at 12:33 am

I'm here mostly to poke around on occasion and post, myself. Grad school and all that will take most of my time, but hey, it's fun to drop by every now and again.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:25

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago