Thread  RSS Obfuscated Trace Echo

# 8601 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 2:11 pm

Didn't see a topic for it so I made one. hope it's okay.

From what little buildup there is, I think it's got potential. Looks to me like Marcus has a thing for Selma wink

Put everything on ice

# 8603 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 2:40 pm

Good idea.

I don't know if I like OTE yet. The setting is a lot different from 2214 and it doesn't seem futuristic but I'm going to give it a chance. I agree with the frustration about the lack of updates.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 8609 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 4:11 pm

Ssabre, thanks for starting this thread. It had completely slipped my mind to start a discussion for this web comic.

Miroku, please give OTE a chance; I think you may like it as the story and characters develop. I know Marcus kind of seems like a pig right now, but give him time.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 8613 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 5:25 pm

Can you give us a realistic schedule on when the comics will be updated?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 8619 8 years ago on Thu, Jan 7 2016 at 2:56 am

On Wednesday, January 6th, 2016 at 10:25 pm, SirAuron said:

Can you give us a realistic schedule on when the comics will be updated?

Not quite yet. It's a one-man show when it comes to maintaining the site, doing music, art, and comics, so if I'm working on programming, I usually get kind of narrowly focused on that until the project is totally complete.

My general plan is to have all the tweaks for these forums done by the end of the month, if not sooner. It can take up to a solid week (of time not spent working on paying jobs) for me to create one page of the web comics, so in order to make progress on the comics, I really have to work on them and nothing else in my non-billable time.

As a wild estimate, early February should have at least one update of either Obfuscated Trace Echo or 2214 Shadow Epiphanies. Proper Barn's on hold due to lack of funny ideas and Omnitemporalis is on hold due to a lack of script.

Hold my feet to the fire to at least produce something in early February.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:33

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago