Thread  RSS Peppermint Tea

# 12631 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 15 2016 at 9:40 am

#dontusehashtagsoutsideoftwitter

laughing What is the point of hashtags anyway? Would it even make sense to use them in forums?

-- S T R A T U S !

# 12646 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 16 2016 at 10:02 am

Hash tags really wouldn't be practical here. It was just a joke; I wouldn't seriously use hash tags for anything. All they really are is a marketing tool.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12663 8 years ago on Wed, Feb 17 2016 at 5:40 am

You have to love all those TV commercials that say hashtag this and hashtag that, like they're desperate to get their stuff trending on Twitter so they don't have to buy more air time raspberry

On Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 at 3:02 pm, Nitrocosm said:

All they really are is a marketing tool.

Tools by tools for tools. raspberry

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Wednesday, February 17th, 2016 at 5:44 am)

You cannot comprehend me.

# 12767 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 22 2016 at 9:27 am

Twitter is a weird thing. At first, it seemed like a good way to get updates on different stuff but then too many spammers started using it and I had to un-follow a bunch of them. Then I get all of these followers that are all spammers and if I followed any of them back, they would start spamming me like crazy and some spam through using mentions.

It's basically turned into a convoluted mess. I deleted my Twitter about a year ago.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 12769 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 22 2016 at 9:49 am

Never cared much for Twitter. Couldn't have an account due to my work (unless I used a completely fake identity) so I never bothered signing up. From browsing it, it seems like mostly "hash tag" campaigns and just a bunch of celebrity / political bickering. Not my thing.

I heard that Twitter has really been cracking down on certain kinds of speech so that's probably going to get lots of people to leave. Can't say I'm losing any sleep over that.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:22

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago