Thread  RSS Page 110

# 11045 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 6:51 pm

It makes the motives pretty clear, doesn't it?

Getting out of there's kind of the only thing left to think about. Once the Morgan's Gate's gone, what's Zetsfir have left?

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 11046 19 years ago on Mon, Mar 21 2005 at 4:12 am

It makes the motives pretty clear, doesn't it?

Getting out of there's kind of the only thing left to think about. Once the Morgan's Gate's gone, what's Zetsfir have left?

We heard a while earlier that they apparently have an entire planet, and so far they haven't shown how many forces they really have. It's possible they actually have a similarly big fleet as Kadmas and Fumacine stationed there. Although that makes one wonder why they then have been using only a fraction of their forces previously.

# 11047 19 years ago on Mon, Mar 21 2005 at 6:14 pm

No... f***ing... way.

That's about all I have to add.

I totally did not see this coming. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to email the good folks at Websnark and recommend Nitro for one of those tasty tasty buscuits.

# 11048 19 years ago on Mon, Mar 21 2005 at 6:46 pm

Zetsfir's probably got a whole army waiting in hiding for the moment when they activated the Morgan's Gate. That's probably why we haven't seen them yet... it might be that "other planet" they are hiding on.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 11049 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 12:47 am

That was so cool

If they shot the Prince, they'll shoot Rojo too. Then they'll have to find another way to stop whatever they're up to.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:21

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago