Thread  RSS Spooky Stories

# 11206 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 6:48 pm

I'm sure it's just the product of an over-active imagination or perhaps a moment of distractedness smiley

# 11207 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 11:14 pm

I think the truly scary part of this story is the fact that you ate at in-and-out burger.

And lived to tell about it.

High cholestrol is much scarier than any ghost story I've ever heard.

# 11208 17 years ago on Tue, Sep 4 2007 at 3:41 am

I've never once seen a ghost. The only thing that ever came close was a person standing in my room toward the foot of my bed. That, however, was certainly a waking hallucination.

Silvergun, I like your story as well. All it takes is a small lapse in attention and things can vanish when you least expect them to do so. Still, the illusion can be jarring under the right circumstances.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 11209 17 years ago on Tue, Sep 4 2007 at 8:08 am

In-and-out burger isn't so bad. I eat there sometimes and it hasn't killed me yet.

I'd rather die a little earlier eating food I like than live longer being miserable because I can't enjoy a good burger.

# 11210 17 years ago on Tue, Sep 4 2007 at 12:35 pm

I'd rather die a little earlier eating food I like than live longer being miserable because I can't enjoy a good burger.

Not everybody's taste preference is fast food, Malton wink

Personally, I LOVE a good salad and healthier entrees. The only fast food I like is Subway. Eat fresh.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:28

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago