Thread  RSS Rant About Something

# 11605 14 years ago on Mon, Mar 22 2010 at 1:53 pm

Oh, God, Nitro's getting on a tirade about smoking again...

No, really, in all fairness, I don't particularly like being around it, either, but it doesn't drive me bonkers like it does you. Then again, I don't have lung issues.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11606 14 years ago on Mon, Mar 22 2010 at 8:20 pm

I think some people who complain about smoking outdoors are kind of too picky. Where the hell are people supposed to smoke?

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 11607 14 years ago on Tue, Mar 23 2010 at 2:49 am

Karma, I get that not everything minds smoke. I do. You asked us to rant about stuff...

As for where people are supposed to smoke, I think they have the right to smoke; they just shouldn't do it where non-smokers can't easily avoid it like on public sidewalks. If people want to smoke in bars, I don't think all bars should be forced to ban smoking. There should definitely be comfortable places for those who choose to do that.

Don't forget: I'm libertarian in theory. I want people to have as much freedom as possible without infringing on the rights of others.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 11608 14 years ago on Tue, Mar 23 2010 at 9:16 am

If a bloke fancies a f** on the yard, I'd tell the chav to bugger off if he's properly rude about it.

Provided he keeps on with "u wot m8" at me, I'd give him a proper bum breeze upwind and let him puff on that, ay.

# 11609 14 years ago on Tue, Mar 23 2010 at 3:44 pm

This thread could go bad very quickly. Lock requested.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:17

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago