Thread  RSS Rant About Something

# 11610 14 years ago on Tue, Mar 23 2010 at 10:12 pm

Rant about something? Not much bothers me, I guess if anything, maybe littering bothers me and I wish people would knock it off. In the vein of Nitro's topic, a lot of people do litter their cigarette butts on the ground and I see that everywhere. Do people think those things just dissolve over time? They don't, and neither do your Coke bottles. Someone has to clean that up.

How'd I do? Decent rant?

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 11611 14 years ago on Wed, Mar 24 2010 at 4:40 am

Decent rant. Littering is very much a problem these days. It would be nice if people would show more respect for their environment. Sometimes I wonder if disrespect for the environment and others is indicative of a deep lack of respect for oneself.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 11612 14 years ago on Wed, Mar 24 2010 at 11:08 am

The littering I can see as being a big problem.

People who get caught littering should be made to clean up litter for a few days, especially alongside busy freeways with large trucks whizzing by!

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 11613 14 years ago on Wed, Mar 24 2010 at 5:36 pm

You don't advocate work detail leading to sudden smashy, explody death by giant semi trucks, do you Karma? raspberry

I think cleaning up litter is a great idea for those caught doing it.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11614 14 years ago on Thu, Mar 25 2010 at 12:04 am

Ok - I have something else to rant about that's really irritating right now.

Some guy on newsgroups is calling me names and using bizarre mixed metaphors in an attack on an article I wrote on the main site: user link It's about Google and their selective enforcement of their policies related to the requirement of extensive evidence to prove ownership of any material posted to YouTube. People can post footage of video games and all kinds of other things they didn't make themselves but for some reason my monetization of some of my music is disabled until I can prove that I'm allowed to post music that I made using my own purchased equipment and software.

You can find out the other details in the article but this "DJB" doofus is attacking my position that Google is being unfair. He isn't making any points in his attack, either:

user link

This moron. Ugh. Some "people" shouldn't even be on the Internet.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:31

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago