Thread  RSS Rant About Something

# 11615 14 years ago on Thu, Mar 25 2010 at 6:32 am

I'd ignore him. He's clearly a troll. I can't understand a thing he's trying to say, either.

Obviously, English isn't his first language, but even in broken English someone should be able to make a cohesive point. He cannot.

You should probably just feel sorry for him, actually.

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

-Mark Twain

# 11616 14 years ago on Thu, Mar 25 2010 at 1:00 pm

Huh. Beating around the bush with the short end of the stick? What's that even supposed to mean? Clearly a troll with disorganized thinking. Maybe it's a bot, who knows? In other forums I've dealt with guys like him. They're just trying to get a rise out of anyone they can. He's probably very sad and lonely and thinks that will get him some much-desired attention.

Poor guy.

# 11617 14 years ago on Thu, Mar 25 2010 at 7:27 pm

He's had an accident with a bum plug, he has. Blokes got to have a doctor pull it out of him.

# 11618 14 years ago on Fri, Mar 26 2010 at 1:56 am

Lepton, that's gross sick

Nitro, haven't you learned by now just to ignore trolls? You get waaaaayyyyy too worked up over nothing. Remember, you can't control what other people say on the Internet. wink

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11619 14 years ago on Fri, Mar 26 2010 at 8:23 am

I got that, Miroku. I'm just gonna ignore him.

It's a bit narcissistic to Google yourself but I search for "Nitrocosm" just to see how often the site comes up in results related to different things. Eh... sometimes I come across some unpleasant things. Not everyone in the world is nice, I suppose. That's reality...

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:13

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago