Thread  RSS Dantalian no Shoka

# 12219 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 8 2016 at 3:41 pm

Since people were asking me where I got my avatar from, I thought a post about this anime would be a good idea.

It's from Dantalian no Shoka (or, The Mystic Archives of Dantalian or, Dantalian's Bookshelves) which started out a light novel which later (as commonly happens) received an anime adaptation.

It's about haunted / magical books that grant special powers and the Black Bilioprincess Dalian who contains the "gate" to the library.

It's a short 12-episode series with one special 13th episode.

My avatar is from the character Rasiel, the Red Bilioprincess. She isn't in most of the series and really only shows up in the next to last episode.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 12220 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 8 2016 at 3:42 pm

Oh yeah and because the way it's cropped and resized makes it look a lot different than Rasiel actually looks, it's from episode 11, at time 11:46 yay

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 12238 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 8 2016 at 10:23 pm

Cool; I was wondering from what anime your avatar originated. Now we know and knowing is half the battle. G. I. Joe!

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12250 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 9 2016 at 1:15 am

Kind of a Rozen Maiden feel to it. This might get a spot in my "to-watch" list, especially if it's just 12 episodes.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 12595 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 13 2016 at 9:20 pm

I'm actually looking to get into some new anime series this season. Is this one you'd recommend?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago