Thread  RSS Tons of feet found on the Pacific Northwest shores

# 12581 8 years ago on Fri, Feb 12 2016 at 10:21 pm

On Saturday, February 13th, 2016 at 2:42 am, Wolfwood29 said:

Now brains, there's a shortage there.

Bah, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe on the beach the brains ran out.

All joking aside, they really have no idea how all those feet ended up washing ash***. Feet normally don't float by themselves, do they?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 12583 8 years ago on Fri, Feb 12 2016 at 10:38 pm

What a bizarre story indeed.

That theory about human trafficking, while really unsettling to consider, sounds the most plausible. I don't like to put out this kind of vulgar, grotesque imagery but sex slaves and some manual labor slaves would be unable to run away (I'm not trying to be funny here) if their feet were amputated.

That the feet washed ash*** is, I guess, unexpected. No clue if bone normally floats but I would expect the shoes to be buoyant.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 12585 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 13 2016 at 4:34 am

"We'll have none of that" That sign has a properly British tone to it.

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

# 12667 8 years ago on Wed, Feb 17 2016 at 6:40 am

Feet are nice. I'd disagree that sharks would pass up a good meal of feet but somehow those feet were untouched by sharks. Are there even sharks in the Pacific ocean that far North?

The prevailing theory is that a shipment of feet turned up in a shipwreck.

You cannot comprehend me.

# 12679 8 years ago on Wed, Feb 17 2016 at 8:16 am

Several news crews were sent out to the beach. They were able to get plenty of footage.

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:28

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago