Thread  RSS Quiet Lately

# 13424 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 5:52 pm

True story: I sent Doitsujin and CodeWarrior actual chocolate fish back in 2003.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13439 8 years ago on Sat, Apr 23 2016 at 12:26 pm

I bet that freaked them both out quite a bit. I've heard of people having pizzas sent to their houses but surprise chocolate fish?

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13641 8 years ago on Mon, May 9 2016 at 12:59 am

Having a live choccy fish sent to my house would be amazing but if I gave my address out, I'd probably just get anthrax. raspberry

About being quiet lately, now that the RP is done I wonder if things will actually be a lot less active in here. Hope not, but like Vega pointed out, most the activity got concentrated in the RP threads.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13654 8 years ago on Tue, May 10 2016 at 7:02 pm

I hope no one sends you anthrax! shock That would be so mean!

Re activity, I have to admit I don't have a whole lot to say outside of RP stuff. I really kind of hope we do more later on as that's the big fun thing around here these days.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13694 8 years ago on Sun, May 15 2016 at 9:30 am

On Wednesday, May 11th, 2016 at 12:02 am, Miroku said:

Re activity, I have to admit I don't have a whole lot to say outside of RP stuff. I really kind of hope we do more later on as that's the big fun thing around here these days.

From what I've seen, there's still interest so I'm sure we will keep rolling with it.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:8

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago