Thread  RSS Quiet Lately

# 13797 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 11:31 am

Yeah, still around, probably not much time to invest in an RP session right now but I keep checking in.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13799 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 1:27 pm

Still here too. It's been a little hectic since school started again for the kids and I started a new job.

I do miss the great RP days from earlier this year and look forward to eventually doing that again.

Other than that, just some general goofing off is in order!

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13800 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 6:09 pm

laughing - what a coincidence. I just had a random thought to stop by the forums and, lo and behold, people had posted today after a pretty quiet couple of months.

Hello again, everybody.

Not much excitement to report from me. Just making my rounds on a (relatively) slow, quiet evening. Nice to see people are still around.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13802 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 11:04 pm

On Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 at 6:27 pm, Miroku said:

Still here too. It's been a little hectic since school started again for the kids and I started a new job.

I do miss the great RP days from earlier this year and look forward to eventually doing that again.

Other than that, just some general goofing off is in order!

Wow, I'd have to re-read the RP to get re-familiarized with the characters and story by now. I've mostly forgotten the whole thing, strange enough.

If anybody else is up for it maybe around the holidays, I could do it.

Other than that, how's everybody been? It's been a good couple of months or so.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13804 8 years ago on Fri, Oct 14 2016 at 12:40 pm

Howdy folks,

I've been okay over here. It's nice to see people still coming around here from time to time.

Miroku, congratulations on starting a new job. If things go well over here, I may start a new job soon as well.

As for an RP, we could start up a new general discussion thread in the RP section and start brainstorming. Since it's been a while since Chrome Symphony has been active, I'd start to favor the idea of creating a new plot, setting, and characters. We could go in almost any direction.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:17

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago