Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13089 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2016 at 1:15 pm

Then we're down to three active players? frown

Wolfwood, I know you're not able to get on much from work anymore but are you still wanting to play Atlas?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13090 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2016 at 1:21 pm

I'm still in, Miroku. Duncan just doesn't have much to do before the mission. I'm simply going to sit out while others play out any solo stuff. I think that's what SirAuron is doing, too.

Therefore, we have five active players overall, unless SirAuron wants to take Renk out of the story for longer than that. I don't see a problem, though; the only issue is figuring out when we are doing the mission.

I'd suspect Wolfwood's still going to be around in the evenings so I wouldn't write things off just yet. no

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13091 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 19 2016 at 8:25 am

Alright, that clears things up a little. I thought Nitro and SirAuron were dropping out. Good to hear you're not.

My creative well is running a bit dry, sadly. I'll have to think up some plot points or NPCs, probably, but I got nothing right now. frown

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13094 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 19 2016 at 1:38 pm

I don't plan to drop out of the RP. I won't be able to post much during the weekdays until the evenings but I can still keep up with it as things currently stand.

The latest development with Atlas showing up at Jess's place for room and board is interesting. I like the idea.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13107 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2016 at 4:47 pm

I'm not sure what's going on with Elise but would it be okay if I played her in the RP? I've been lurking quite a bit and keeping up with the RP. If no one else is playing her right now, I'd like to have a go.

Is that ok?

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:17

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago