Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode II

# 13290 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 5:33 pm

As per Nitro's opening to Chapter 5 (and Vega's suggestion), Jess is exiting the stage. Despite her overwhelming grief, she is now the president of Crest Corporation and that means she's going to be busy with lots of stuff, not just family issues surrounding the memorial service.

Jess will be gone for a while but she is now in a great position of power and will be able to help everyone in ways she couldn't before.

If Wolfwood agrees to it, Atlas will become the head of security at Jess's mansion.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 at 5:34 pm)

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13291 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 6:19 pm

The current story arc closes with the conclusion of Chapter 4 (and Episode II).

In-universe, some time should probably pass before the next arc. This will give all of our characters time to adjust, etc.

Chrome Symphony isn't done yet, though, and I still plan to play as Duncan when we start up again.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13292 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 6:25 pm

Although I have been encouraged to make something happen when I feel like it, I'm posting this to outright say I'll be holding off for a little while at least.

Notably, Helena's got to figure out a fresh character, and I've got other immediate concerns related to school. I'm not sure if anyone else feels a need for a break either in or out of character, but it would be nice to have one for a little while, at least.

The best I can say is that at least IC, some time will likely have passed between the end of Chapter 4/episode 2 and the start of chapter 5/episode 3. I'll probably go with those ideas and things on EMA I didn't get to (bravo on just running with it when I dropped the ball). It could be a "criminal types hired to do a thing" story at first, or it could start from more official channels and possibly even with a very different motivation than simply "we want you to get a thing from the place with the stuff."

Sorry for being vague, but I don't want to just lay out the entire plan(s) and spoil and fun surprises this early.

Not starting until everyone's got fresh characters or figured out where their current ones are going/what they've been up to, though.

# 13293 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 6:32 pm

I'm probably not coming up with a fresh character.

Atlas will have taken up Jess's offer and be the head of security at the Price mansion. His relationship with Jess will have stabilized his personality and his problem with the flashbacks will be mostly resolved, having come to terms with what happened on the asteroid.

In real life, I could use a little break. Work's got some looming deadlines and, while I still get online at work using tethering and VPN, it's mostly during lunch and coffee breaks. Coming up with RP posts is really only something I can do on the weekends and some evenings.

On the plus side of that, my wife and I have been checking out some new anime and we're watching that during the evenings.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13294 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 13 2016 at 6:40 pm

Renk's probably out of the picture now, unless someone else would like to play him later on. I was just playing Renk for a while since SirAuron bowed out of the RP.

It was fun, guys, but I don't have a ton of time to keep this up right now.

Down the road if things get interesting again, I'll introduce an entirely new character. Renk's just going to get on with military life.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:20

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago