Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode II

# 13190 8 years ago on Sat, Apr 2 2016 at 4:19 pm

Another thought I had was to pose as a team collecting space debris in the area, which would probably not generate too many questions. Got to keep things clear, it's less dangerous for passing ships when they won't smack into something.

The difficult part there would be getting to an airlock or two more or less undetected and getting in. I think one way or another, they'd on some level know we're there, as soon as we do show up. Because a ship docks, things happen. An airlock cycles, someone might notice.

# 13201 8 years ago on Sun, Apr 3 2016 at 5:14 pm

I couldn't find Shell's last name mentioned anywhere so I just made one up for her. I can edit my post if Miroku already had a last name for her.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13203 8 years ago on Sun, Apr 3 2016 at 6:24 pm

I'm not sure we're in a particular rush to progress to the next day, but I would definitely like to do a post handing out gear, before that happens.

And on that note, a quick post or two on what weapons the others are comfortable using would be nice. The selection's limited, but it'd be enough to give me something to go on, if I knew things like that Renk favored pistols or Atlas really doesn't want to use an assault rifle again.

# 13204 8 years ago on Sun, Apr 3 2016 at 6:33 pm

Duncan is, rather inconveniently in these circumstances, a pacifist. He really doesn't like to use guns at all.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13207 8 years ago on Sun, Apr 3 2016 at 7:21 pm

Just to put out a quick correction on things, Elise only hasn't demonstrated any Adept abilities in play (or in front of anyone), but if one can dig through her past well enough, they'd know she has them. She's also about the same age as Jess, if that would matter.

And, it may be important to set Adept/Esper emergence back to around Renk's time, as he's the oldest person (who isn't a cyborg) with abilities, if he were born with them.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:13

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin6 months ago