Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony Group Art

# 13358 8 years ago on Tue, Apr 19 2016 at 12:22 pm

As you've seen, Wolfwood, I did that particular piece of art shortly after you requested it.

I was working on a new piece of art that was of the concert scene in the RP but got sidetracked over the past week. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing that; I just need to draw Elise in her idol costume (haven't decided on the design yet).

It's kind of weird now, however, knowing that Elise is no longer going to be a main character going forward.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13398 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 21 2016 at 11:41 am

Elise can still be a main character, don't be silly. If it comes down to where no one else plays her, I will.

I still look forward to that concert scene. If Shell's singing backup vocals, she'd likely do that off stage because idols don't usually perform with another singer competing for their spotlight.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13481 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 27 2016 at 3:59 pm
Post Image

Here's a snapshot of some of the original pencil drawings used for the RP artwork. Obviously I did a lot of refining to the sketches in Photoshop after scanning them in.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 at 4:00 pm)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13491 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 3:53 pm

That photo is a bit too small to really see any of the artwork.

# 13613 8 years ago on Fri, May 6 2016 at 9:45 pm

I know you can't do this but I really wish this could somehow be a feature-length animated film or something.

Are you going to keep drawing scenes from the RP? Now that it's finished I could probably suggest a few scenes if so.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago