Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode III

# 13313 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 11:03 am

See, this s*** is why I quit the RP. People losing interest and then complaining when the others keep things going or take over. It got old fast.

It was fun in the beginning but the p***ing and moaning just took all the enjoyment out of it for me.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13314 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 11:12 am

Everyone, please take a deep breath.

I hate to see this happen. You all had one hell of a great story going and it would really be a shame to see it killed because of petty arguments and creative differences.

I'm not going to take any sides on this. Can't this remain a team effort?

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13315 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 11:30 am

Jovian, I agree that this should be a team effort, but the solution is obvious. I just really don't want to be the a****** here and spell it out.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13316 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 11:43 am

SirAuron, with all due respect, please don't imply that people should be kicked out.

I stand by what I said earlier. We all write the story. If we have ideas, we post them. No one person controls the plot or setting. What's been established already takes priority.

It's absurd that we should bicker like CHILDREN over something as mundane as a collective story project. angry

It should go without saying but I was fine with the way things were going up until this point. It was fine and I had no problem with it.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13317 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 11:59 am

On Friday, April 15th, 2016 at 11:28 am, Miroku said:

You guys need to quit fighting over the plot, setting, and pacing.

If you guys are just going to fight over the RP, then I don't really want to be part of it.

Yep, I could see tensions rising a couple of chapters ago and figured it would eventually become a problem.

When I took over for Elise, I thought it might go ok for a while but I felt the whole time like I was playing the character all wrong. I started to play Camay but then even that felt like I was just flubbing it up horribly. It was hard to figure out what the expectations were.

That's pretty much why I didn't want to commit to a character long-term.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:26

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago