Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Extra Run 1

# 13721 8 years ago on Fri, May 20 2016 at 8:41 pm

Shell continued to maintain the hardware link between the facility's hard-wired network, herself, and Jax.

Suddenly, she heard the footsteps of a guard outside of the room.

"Jax!" whispered Shell. "We have company!"

Jax was still preoccupied in the middle of the dive as she was trying to gather dummy footage from all of the security cameras in order to provide cover for Elise and Atlas.

Shell plugged another cord into the inside door lock and sent a high voltage burst into it, frying the electronics.

"Not good," whispered Shell. "There was no time to jam it properly so now we're kind of stuck in here."

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13722 8 years ago on Fri, May 20 2016 at 9:20 pm

Jax finished gathering the camera footage and continued to track Elise's position.

"Elise," said Jax, over the wireless link, "I'm ready when you are. I'll mask your presence on the security cameras but we'll still need to jam the motion sensors."

[OOC: Sorry, can't think of anything else to post here right now]

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13723 8 years ago on Fri, May 20 2016 at 10:14 pm

Atlas and Elise sneaked through the facility and arrived at a large hangar, where some large combat mecha were housed.

"Geez, they're developing these bipedal units here," whispered Atlas. "I would have thought the crab-style units were more agile but I guess the bipedal ones are more imposing."

Elise shook her head. "We're not here to sight see," she curtly whispered. "The fuel cells should be over there in the storage room. You keep an eye out for guards and radio me if you spot anything."

Atlas looked around as Elise sneaked past the motion sensors. Looking at his communicator, he could see that Jax was quickly jamming the lasers and motion sensors while triggering the security camera dummy footage.

Atlas saw a couple of guards enter the hanger as Elise darted into the storage room. Grabbing one of his guns, Atlas crawled behind some storage crates and approached the guards.

He jumped up and fired a tranquilizer round into the neck of one of the guards. The other guard saw him and began firing. Atlas shot the other guard, knocking him down.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13724 8 years ago on Sat, May 21 2016 at 7:38 am

"Dammit," whispered Elise. "He needs to take those guards down a little more quietly."

Elise had been watching Atlas from the storage room. She had noticed the guards and had prepared to fire upon them. She was, however, glad that Atlas had taken them down as it would have made more noise for Elise to fire her non-lethal rounds from her position. The mecha in her path would have made it tricker to hit the guards, too.

A stack of fuel cells was in the corner of the storage room. Elise picked up a hand full and put them in her briefcase.

She quietly sneaked behind one of the mecha outside of the storage room and signaled to Atlas over her radio.

"Atlas," said Elise, "I have what we came for. I need you to scout out that corridor in front of you and make sure the coast is clear."

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13725 8 years ago on Sat, May 21 2016 at 9:22 am

Shell could hear the guard trying to pry the door to the maintenance room open.

"Dammit," she whispered to Jax. Jax was still in the dive, working quickly to operate the facility's security system. So far, none of the facility staff had caught on that anything was amiss in the system.

The door swung open and a guard was standing there with a crowbar and a gun. He saw Shell and Jax standing there, with multiple cords coming out of Shell's belt that were attached to the network equipment.

"Occupied!" shouted Shell. She swiftly performed a roundhouse kick to the guard's face, knocking him out. Shell reached down and picked up the guard's gun.

As she stood back up, she noticed that in the act of kicking the guard, she had also torn the network cable out of her belt. Jax and Shell were now disconnected from the facility's network.

"Elise!" said Shell, over the radio link. "Hold your position! We ran into some trouble here and we're disconnected from the security system. Don't move!"

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:24

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago