Thread  RSS Well I guess?

# 14223 7 years ago on Thu, Jun 29 2017 at 1:44 pm

On Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 at 11:55 am, CrossoverQueen said:

I have also been pulled into some else completely as I received and email from an online store recently. The want to put together a signature collection of clothes and house hold accessories ( pillows and wall art ) based around my art.

This would really make me cautious. Even if online reviews regarding this online store appear to be legitimate, I'd still be extremely careful about anything where they initiate contact just out of the blue. Some scams will go to incredible lengths to AstroTurf and create fake review sites just to create the illusion of positive reputability. On the other hand, I might just be jealous because no one has ever thought my art was good enough for such things. raspberry

It might be a good idea to check with the Better Business Bureau regarding this outfit just to be sure. You can never be too careful, especially when copyright and money is involved.

Also, I'd emphasize that any kind of fan art or anything that involves another party's copyright would be dangerous territory where money is involved.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14231 7 years ago on Tue, Jul 4 2017 at 7:39 am

Also I got back into body art XD I cannot stay focused on one task XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrs4ODHfbqI

# 14232 7 years ago on Thu, Jul 6 2017 at 7:17 pm

Carnage was always one of my favorite comic book characters.

I got a laugh out of your kid's expression when they saw you. raspberry

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14233 7 years ago on Thu, Jul 6 2017 at 7:34 pm

Oh that looks like fun! Too bad that it only lasts until you take a shower. frown Also, if you work a regular job, you have to be sure to scrub it all off before going to work. I'm pretty sure my boss would flip out if I did that.

Still, that's pretty awesome!

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 14236 7 years ago on Fri, Jul 7 2017 at 10:07 am

My kids are so used to this sort of thing though. I have been doing body paint for a couple years now but I have never done a speed paint for them till recently. My girl wants to be in the next one I do as the person being painted on but I have to buy the right colors first.

I am a stay at home mom so there isn't anybody to worry about really. Also you can buy staying spray, I just don't since it's not like I am wearing this out anywhere. I will buy some when I do Carnage/ Mary Jane for next years con though. smiley

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:22

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago