Thread  RSS Spooky Stories

# 11201 17 years ago on Sun, Sep 2 2007 at 8:33 pm

You sure you guys weren't too drunk that night and maybe blacked out?

For that matter, your story would have been much scarier if that policeman had come inside and busted you. laughing

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 11202 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 1:00 am

Ya gotta love ya some good ol' fashioned bulls***tin'

Hey I've gott a spooky story for you Wolfwood

This one time, my buds and I went to In-and-out Burger and I ordered a hambubger

Then I saw there were no pickles on it

Then my friend asked for a refund and the casheir opened the cash register

And then a skeleton pooped out

# 11203 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 5:27 am

Hey, Kain, are you sure YOU'RE not the one who's drunk? laughing

Good trolling, though.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11204 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 9:54 am

Real talk, I had a similar experience at my house.

Someone pulled in our driveway and my dad got really paranoid. We BOTH watched to see what they were up to - I'd figured they were either at the wrong house or just turning around.

The car turns off its lights and we keep standing there, looking out the window. The lights never came back on. It was dark out (around 11 pm) so we couldn't see the car (not enough streetlights in our neighborhood). Well, we just keep standing there at the window, half expecting somebody to get out and come to our door, for what reason, we didn't know.

Nobody ever came out of the car, which we assumed was still parked in our driveway. My dad went out to see what they wanted while I waited inside, still at the window, never taking my eyes off of where the car was.

I noticed something funny when my dad walked right through where the car was. He came back inside and shrugged. The car wasn't there.

# 11205 17 years ago on Mon, Sep 3 2007 at 2:20 pm

That's funny. You guys should get a flood light or a porch light at your dad's house, Silvergun.

Especially if you live in a bad neighborhood. Those guys might have been getting read to rob you.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:22

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago