Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC]

# 12885 8 years ago on Sun, Feb 28 2016 at 4:27 pm

On Sunday, February 28th, 2016 at 9:07 pm, Miroku said:

That idea is fine but does anybody else feel like the RP is losing steam?

It's not so much that as some people have lost interest.

I would advise everyone who is still interested to continue on as usual. Do not feel that you need to wait for others to post.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12889 8 years ago on Sun, Feb 28 2016 at 8:59 pm

I'm still interested but we're moving too slowly, IMO. I had kind of hoped that things would pick up and start to get interesting by now. Instead we're just kind of running errands and going to the doctor.

These are the kinds of things that I do in real life raspberry

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 12901 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 12:31 pm

On Sunday, February 28th, 2016 at 9:27 pm, Nitrocosm said:

It's not so much that as some people have lost interest.

That's what I meant. I'm still not clear on the rules for taking turns, waiting, etc. but you said just plow on so I'll take that as the official word. yay

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 12906 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 5:17 pm

I'm still interested, just so everyone knows.

It's just that I can't post as frequently or as at length as usual right now. I'm still reading and staying up to date on the story, regardless of that.

The pacing of things is a little slow, I guess. I'm not sure as to what to do about that aspect of it except to keep on keepin' on.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 12909 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 6:20 pm

It will get interesting once the group finds out that Mr. Price has been taken to space after being kidnapped. Have to agree on the pacing, at least to some extent. Oh well, I mean, it's not going to be perfect.

Also it's not going to be a problem writing for the other characters to keep them tagging along as long as no one writes a character obviously out of the intended character personality. That's what I'm going to do for Elise and also Atlas if Wolfwood is really busy at the time.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:32

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 months ago
Lexica5 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin6 months ago