Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC]

# 12912 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 9:41 pm

Be careful with writing for Elise. We need to bring her along in the story even if she doesn't have many spoken lines. It's very important that we don't appear to write her out of the story.

The same goes for all characters unless the player specifically requests that they depart.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12914 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 11:00 pm

Yeah, I've been around, but haven't gotten around to posting, sorry about that.

If it matters for Elise, she's easy to paint as the pure professional type and be done with it. At the moment, she won't likely be too handy, if it's time to go adventuring on the 'net. She's got the implants to tag along, but lacks the skills to really keep up or be useful, there.

She probably would still want to drop by her apartment to pick up a few weapons in case things heat up sooner rather than later. By and large, she's more the sort to have a nice role in a plan B.

# 12922 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 1 2016 at 6:18 pm

Elise may have something to do while still in cyberspace so, for the time being, let's hold off on logging out of there.

We may also want to take some more time for the characters to exchange information. I'm not sure that Jess disclosed to the group that her father was the head of Crest, so we'll need to make sure somehow that the group had already known this.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12961 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 5 2016 at 5:11 pm

Kyler and I had a chat earlier and he might create his own character after a while.

I'm going to jump back in and take the reins again for Renk.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 12981 8 years ago on Sun, Mar 6 2016 at 3:42 pm

On Saturday, March 5th, 2016 at 10:11 pm, SirAuron said:

I'm going to jump back in and take the reins again for Renk.

Cool. We just ended Chapter 2 so if we want to do any planning before starting chapter 3, this is a good time for that.

Also, whether or not the mission starts "tonight" in the story's timeline isn't certain. The group may have more time to go off individually and do various things to prepare or take care of any other business they may have.

I suggest that we do take a bit of a break between chapters.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:40

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago