Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC]

# 12984 8 years ago on Mon, Mar 7 2016 at 4:55 am

Agreed. Let's work out when the mission is actually supposed to happen and I'll write some side mission / prep stuff for Jess.

I'm assuming we're all going to start off chapter 3 with solo posts.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13000 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 8 2016 at 6:00 pm

I was thinking about jumping in with my own character but I'm not sure yet. Time is in short supply recently and I don't want to commit to anything right now.

# 13006 8 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2016 at 5:47 am

My well of ideas is running a little dry at the moment for Shell.

I guess she will run back to her apartment and check on some things before the mission. She would probably want to try to contact some of her co-workers and see who was at the building and who survived. There wasn't really time for that yet.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13014 8 years ago on Thu, Mar 10 2016 at 8:59 pm

Atlas is going to want to go take care of some more personal business since he has to figure out where he's going to stay for the time being.

Unless the gang ends up going on a trip soon, he's going to have to bum a place to crash.

I might be around a little less often (maybe) because I've heard rumors that they're cracking down on allowing personal devices around my workplace (even if they aren't connected to the network). It's getting a little overboard with the restrictions here, honestly. I can still sneak my phone in if I use it, say, in the restroom or when I'm out in my car.

Maybe I should pretend like I've taken up smoking so that I can go out to my car for "smoke breaks" and get online raspberry

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13016 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2016 at 12:04 am

If there are any inactive players, I'd be happy to fill in for their characters for a while whenever you get chapter 3 started. yes

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:21

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago