Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13120 8 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2016 at 5:17 pm

I think we may have been taking too many liberties for writing each others' characters in the effort to move the story along more quickly.

I guess we did kind of go a bit overboard with that. It seems that if we make posts shorter and wait for each character to have their actions written in separate posts, the story would move much more slowly.

I'm fine with how things are going but if others prefer to change the pacing / style a bit, we could figure something out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13121 8 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2016 at 7:54 pm

Ok, I'll hold off on posting further into the story until we can arrange some kind of plan for how to pace things and let people play their own characters more.

It's been easier to just improvise like we've been doing but I can understand if people aren't comfortable with others writing such a large portion of their characters' actions.

I should add that, although I can log in here during the evenings and weekends, it's a little harder to follow along when there are several long posts in the RP made during the day. It's tough to catch up, sometimes.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what the plan will be for the pacing issues, etc. I don't really have any suggestions to that end, though.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13122 8 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2016 at 9:53 pm

I don't really know how to proceed either. I'll try to come up with something for Jess but let's try, maybe, I dunno, to coordinate a little better?

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13124 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 25 2016 at 9:07 am

I think some more coordination in this thread or in chat would help a little.

As for playing the part of Elise, it sounds like it might be better for me to hold off a while longer and see what happens. I feel like I might be stepping on some toes.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13126 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 25 2016 at 8:10 pm

I'm not sure of what else to do, so I'm just going to make shorter posts with less improvisation for other players' characters.

That is, as long as everyone else feels like continuing.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:45

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago