Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13127 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 26 2016 at 3:33 pm

I had planned on continuing but it sounds like some toes got stepped on, etc. Not to want to stir the pot or cause any trouble, but I've kind of lost interest, guys.

I'm going to go head and drop out of the RP. No hard feelings, ok? I just don't feel up to it anymore, plain and simple.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13128 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 26 2016 at 7:02 pm

Understood.

If you change your mind at some point in the future, just let us know. Kyler, would you be interested in playing Renk again?

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13129 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 26 2016 at 8:22 pm

Regarding where Elise may have been or what she may have been doing, I see that Renk was assumed to be held prisoner when he was just questioned and demoted. Maybe Elise was captured somehow and she's currently at the same facility Renk was guarding?

It would be a quick way to get the group back together. How, exactly Renk is going to be able to leave with the crew is a difficult plot point, come to think about it.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13130 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 26 2016 at 10:05 pm

On Sunday, March 27th, 2016 at 12:02 am, Nitrocosm said:

Kyler, would you be interested in playing Renk again?

Maybe. We'll have to see. I'd like to but I don't know how much time I'm going to have to coordinate story line stuff and stay up to speed on things with the RP.

# 13132 8 years ago on Mon, Mar 28 2016 at 1:16 pm

I think we're at a point in the story where we have to figure out how Renk could leave his post and go on the extraction mission with the rest of the group.

If Renk wasn't actually held prisoner, it doesn't seem likely that he would want to just abandon his post and go AWOL unless Hans wants to cover for him somehow. Even that, however, wouldn't make a whole lot of sense considering they were just attacked and would be on high alert.

Any ideas? I'm at a complete loss here for how to continue.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:22

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago